Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The MeG Podcast Series 4, Episode 6 - A Million Elephants:Southeast Asian Armies  (Read 297 times)

nikgaukroger

• TWZ Team
  • Imperator
    • View Profile
We have a new episode of The MeG Podcast available for you.

In this episode of The MeG Podcast the team look at some armies, and enemies, from the Southeast Asia list PDF - possibly one of the more obscure of the list PDFs for many players. As usual we have some history and answer some questions posed by our listeners.

The podcast can be found at - https://themegpodcast.podbean.com/e/the-meg-podcast-series-4-episode-6-a-million-elephants-southeast-asian-armies/

The show notes can be found at - https://gamer-at-the-end-of-time.blogspot.com/2024/04/the-meg-podcast-series-4-episode-6.html

Reading material has been hard to identify this time, likewise figure suggestions. If anyone knows of anything that may be useful please post a comment so that others can find out 😁

As always, we would be delighted to get feedback and suggestions for things we can cover in future episodes and questions for us to tackle; drop me a line at nikgaukroger@blueyonder.co.uk 🥳
"The Roman Empire was not murdered and nor did it die a natural death; it accidentally committed suicide."

AntiokosIII

• Centurion
    • View Profile
I just listened to the podcast and enjoyed it very much. It was amusing and very informative.
It did make me hope for a list for that Laotian army with the ‘million elephants and white parasols’.
I was slightly let down that the Bamarised Shan, which I have run in tournaments several times, was not mentioned, but you can’t have everything. Thanks very much!
Miniature Wargaming is the only completely honorable form of warfare ever invented by man.

nikgaukroger

• TWZ Team
  • Imperator
    • View Profile
Glad you enjoyed it.

Afraid we can't cover all the lists. The Pagan has similarities though.
"The Roman Empire was not murdered and nor did it die a natural death; it accidentally committed suicide."