Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: US MeG Player Roll Call  (Read 2568 times)

NotRobertGuiscard

• Psiloi
    • View Profile
Re: US MeG Player Roll Call
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2021, 12:40:41 AM »
Hi all,
  I'm Morgan Conrad, living in the Seattle area.  Played lots of WRG 5,6,7, DBA and DBM, mainly in the 1980s and 1990s in California.  I have several 15mm armies tucked away in the crawlspace.

I'm totally new to MeG, in fact, just ordered the rule set today, on the recommendation from a friend.  Looking forward to checking it out and, once it's safe to travel again, meet any gamers in the Pacific Northwest.

WillR

• Psiloi
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2021, 03:00:18 PM »
Welcome Morgan.

AntiokosIII

• Centurion
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2021, 08:58:54 PM »
Welcome, Morgan! We finally found a way to bring you home to Ancients, where you belong.
Miniature Wargaming is the only completely honorable form of warfare ever invented by man.

Raiderd

• Auxilia
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2021, 11:13:17 PM »
Glad to hear that you playing again. We have a small group in  Portland. We are planning to hold couple tournaments if at all possible. Sometime in the summer and fall.if your in our area let me know and we get game in
Dale

Crusader49

• Psiloi
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2021, 09:01:32 PM »
Hello all.  Just ordered my rule set. Been "lurking" for awhile and decided to take the plunge.  Located in upstate NY.  Have many medieval armies that I'll be using to play with these rules.  Looks very intriguing.

WillR

• Psiloi
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2021, 10:18:40 PM »
Welcome.