Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Historicon 2021  (Read 310 times)

WillR

• Psiloi
    • View Profile
Historicon 2021
« on: August 29, 2021, 02:26:01 AM »
Hi all - just wanted to see if any plans have been finalized on Historicon?

AntiokosIII

• Centurion
    • View Profile
Re: Historicon 2021
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 01:10:28 AM »
Why, yes, they are. Glad you asked!

The details are in the Tournaments section, but the basics are; Wednesday evening, Thursday all day, and Sunday morning are set aside for PACTO teaching games, with preset armies, terrain, dice, and charts provided and an experienced player to help things along. If enough people express interest in advance by emailing me (DLAUERMAN@AOL.COM) in advance there is possible space tor a 3 round PACTO even to be held on Thursday.

On Friday and Saturday there will be a 4 round (2 each day) 10,000 point Maximus tourney. This will be the usual format, details are in the Tournaments section, but basically it will be 15mm scale, 6x4 tables, plan to bring your own troops, game mat, dice, terrain, and a printed copy of your army list for inspection by your opponent after the game or by the GM on request. One version of one list from one year, as is customary.

More details will be available soon. It would be EXTREMELY  helpful to have an idea of how many people plan to attend a soon a possible so that we can finalize table space and make sure that anyone who wants to play gets a spot. A soon as your plans are more or less set, send me an email (dlauerman@aol.com) so I have a clue what to plan for.

See you across the field of battle. Be there or be square!

Dave Lauerman
Miniature Wargaming is the only completely honorable form of warfare ever invented by man.

WillR

• Psiloi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2021, 01:23:46 AM »
I Just sent an RSVP email for myself and my housemate. We're looking forward to it.

--Will Robinson

Raiderd

• Auxilia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 05:07:36 PM »
I plan on playing in the Maximus tournament and will play Thursday if any wants a Maximus game   😀

AntiokosIII

• Centurion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 01:09:14 AM »
Just a reminder; Historicon registration just opened. If you are coming and want to play Meg, we have your back!
We have lots of PACTO demos planned, plus a Maximus 10K tourney with a spot saved for YOU! Come to Valley Forge and play!
Miniature Wargaming is the only completely honorable form of warfare ever invented by man.