Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 2021-11-20/21 - 1st Athens International MEG tournament - "ATHENS RECKONING"  (Read 428 times)

godzeusgr

• Auxilia
    • View Profile
    • Wargames and Miniatures
Dear Friends - Members of the MΕG community.

We are pleased to announce our first International MEG tournament. A two day - four games event is scheduled for November 20 - 21, 2021 in Athens Greece.
The tournament Venue will be announced in due time. The above event is initially planned for 28 participants but we will be more than happy to welcome as many members of the community as possible to enjoy good games under the sunny Greek weather.
All army lists have to be of 10000 points, from any continent and cover the period between 1072 CE and 1453 CE.
Participation fee: 40 (Payment Paypal to g.pakos85@gmail.com with your name + MEGAthens)
For any enquiries feel free to contact us via email: g.pakos85@gmail.com (George Pakos) - Payment, information about hotels.
Also, johnfasoulas@gmail.com (John Fasoulas) and theodore_galanis@yahoo.com (Theodore Galanis) Participation & Information.
We're looking forward to seeing you in Athens for some good MEG games, Your MeG friends from Greece.

See also the web page www.meg-athens.info.
Kostas Konstantoulakis
=================
www.apollonios.info

badhabum

• Magister
    • View Profile

badhabum

• Magister
    • View Profile
And plane also OK ....

badhabum

• Magister
    • View Profile
hy and who is the lists checker  8)

godzeusgr

• Auxilia
    • View Profile
    • Wargames and Miniatures
hy and who is the lists checker  8)

Please see for details www.meg-athens.info. List checker is me (Kostas Konstantoulakis): godzeusgr@yahoo.gr
Kostas Konstantoulakis
=================
www.apollonios.info

Cavillarius

• Psiloi
    • View Profile
I'll be there too! Come on people, come with us to Greece!

badhabum

• Magister
    • View Profile
Plane and hotel already booked

jfas

• Psiloi
    • View Profile
Hi All

We have updated the site (https://sites.google.com/view/meg-athens/home) as well.

The Location will be:

Malliaras Schools - Malliaras, G., S.A. "Nea Ekpaideftiria"

Erechtheiou 6, Alimos 17455

Google coordinates: 37.91761, 23.71510

Hope all of you can make it

badhabum

• Magister
    • View Profile
So I am staying half an hour from the venue. A txi might be needed with all the stuff :-)

Cavillarius

• Psiloi
    • View Profile
And I'm just slightly to the south of Badhabum: Tsakalof 38 in Kolonaki.
Any suggestions for public transport? The tournament location seems to be in a public transport free zone....  :-[