Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fatimid lutat macemen  (Read 116 times)

nikgaukroger

• Legionary
    • View Profile
Fatimid lutat macemen
« on: January 30, 2019, 08:04:02 PM »
Just noticed that these are Drilled Loose - I would have thought that Drilled Close would be more appropriate given their role was something like the Byzantine menavtoi, otherwise they are something of a vulnerability.
"The Roman Empire was not murdered and nor did it die a natural death; it accidentally committed suicide."

lionheartrjc

• TWZ Team
  • Auxilia
    • View Profile
Re: Fatimid lutat macemen
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 08:16:00 AM »
Will add to the errata.

nikgaukroger

• Legionary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 10:57:45 AM »
Cheers.

To be honest its another thing I missed when we were revising the lists - proof reading is not a strong point for me  :P
"The Roman Empire was not murdered and nor did it die a natural death; it accidentally committed suicide."

nikgaukroger

• Legionary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 01:13:32 PM »
Later Fatimid in the Crusades book also has them so will need to be in the errata as well.

nikgaukroger

• Legionary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 08:30:10 AM »
Additionally the macemen do not have Integral Shiooters as an optional characteristic unlike the ;abid they are part of, I think they should have that as an option as well - can't think of any reason why the macemen wouldn't benefit from the archers that are part of the unit formation.

lionheartrjc

• TWZ Team
  • Auxilia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 05:20:55 PM »
Updated errata.