Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MEG World Championchips. Skull Rollers London GT 27th & 28th June  (Read 975 times)

AntiokosIII

• Centurion
    • View Profile
Re: MEG World Championchips. Skull Rollers London GT 27th & 28th June
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 09:58:18 PM »
This is TORTURE!!! I went to Skullrollers last year and it was a blast, one of the best Ancients events I ever attended. I really, really want to go this year, but I cannot. Too bad I can’t play the game, either, but I digress.
This year family obligations prevent my going, but if you can possibly do it, I strongly suggest you consider it. Great competition, well-run, lots of fun before, during and after, there is literally no downside except air fare.
I am already working on a line of patter intended to convince the spouse to permit me to go in ’21.
Miniature Wargaming is the only completely honorable form of warfare ever invented by man.

Simon Meg-Meister

• TWZ Team
  • Imperator
  • TWZ founder, MeG author and lifelong wargamer
    • View Profile
    • The Wargames Zone
Re: MEG World Championchips. Skull Rollers London GT 27th & 28th June
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2020, 09:03:42 AM »
We have decided to focus LGT on Skullrollers and the Mortem et Gloriam World Championship.  WE will introduce ReG next year with similar PSC backing with some free ULTRACAST renaissance figures.  So let's all get behind the big event!

Mortem et Gloriam now its dedicated purple page and am starting to promote it more fully.  We already have our first overseas booking with Tony Hellard returning from Melbourne and Philip Nash coming over from the Philippines.  8)

https://www.lgtpresents.co.uk/meg
Rolling Skulls in the land or Purple