Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hundred Years War Perry Goodness (Rescued from WaybackMachine)  (Read 874 times)

Atheling

• Legionary
    • View Profile
I've been trawling through my old website again on the hunt for pictures that could be potentially be rescued from WaybackMachine. It is quite a frustrating process as more often then not the images most desirable for rescue will not link and I find myself just left with the thumbnails which are far too small to republish.

As I was saying, I made a real effort to set up each of the bases, which in WAB are supposed to be single miniatures based on a 20mm for Close Order or 25mm for Skirmishers/Light Infantry. This basing convention was excessively restrictive and not at all conducive to the vignette style basing I was aiming to produce. I wanted the miniatures to look as though they were in a fight; the high quality dynamic sculpts simply demanded it!

There are more pictures and a more indepth look at the heraldry (plus some of the army in action at Warhammer World and Alex Buchel's [of Saga fame] Hundred Years War Campaign Weekend) on my Just Add Water Blog blog here:
http://justaddwater-bedford.blogspot.com/2022/03/more-hundred-years-war-perry-goodness.html

Henry V and his Heraldic Banner Bearer, Sir John Codrington along with the John de Vere, Earl of Oxford.

Oxford:

Sir Thomas Erpingham and Archers

Experimental Basing on an Archer Unit:

More Experimental Basing on an Archer Unit:

Jilu

• Centurion
    • View Profile
Re: Hundred Years War Perry Goodness (Rescued from WaybackMachine)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2022, 11:54:12 PM »
to say they made nice 15 mm too
Liberate me ex infernis

Atheling

• Legionary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2022, 09:07:24 AM »
to say they made nice 15 mm too

The Perry's?

Jilu

• Centurion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2022, 04:57:43 PM »
yes they did for wargames foundry about 30 years ago
Liberate me ex infernis

Atheling

• Legionary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2022, 05:53:05 PM »
yes they did for wargames foundry about 30 years ago

Ha, i remember their WWII 20mm ranges but not their 15mm ranges..... odd. Selective memory deletion  :)